Is there a show that you would like to direct, produce or choreograph? If so, Lyric may be looking for you! The Show Selection Committee welcomes proposals on an ongoing basis.
Main Stage Show Proposal
- Has not been produced by Lyric in the past ten years
- Has broad-based audience appeal
- Is appropriate for directors, cast and crew available to Lyric
- Has potential for substantial ticket sales
- Has artistic value
Written proposals should include:
- Names and qualifications of the Producer, Director, Choreographer and Music Director
- Synopsis of show
- History of the show (where and when it has been performed)
- General vision including cast size and mix, special talent needs and why it should be produced by Lyric Theatre Company
- A preliminary budget
- Some general marketing ideas to promote the show
Note: The Artistic Team cannot be considered for the onstage performance.
Show proposal deadlines are April 30th for Spring and October 31st for Fall.
Mail your proposals to:
Lyric Theatre Company
P.O. Box 1688
Williston, VT 05495