Is there a show that you would like to direct, produce or choreograph?
Lyric Theatre Company is accepting submissions on a rolling basis for 2021, and is especially interested in virtual, outdoor, and smaller-scale productions until we can return to normal operations. During this time we are particularly open to outside-the-box thinking, but proposers must consider social-distancing and all public health guidelines with regard to their process.
If you have questions or an idea, please contact the Lyric Office for more information.
Mainstage Show Proposal
- Has not been produced by Lyric in the past ten years
- Has broad-based audience appeal
- Is appropriate for directors, cast and crew available to Lyric
- Has potential for substantial ticket sales
- Has artistic value
Written proposals should include:
- Names and qualifications of the Producer, Director, Choreographer and Music Director
- Synopsis of show
- History of the show (where and when it has been performed)
- General vision including cast size and mix, special talent needs and why it should be produced by Lyric Theatre Company
- A preliminary budget
- Some general marketing ideas to promote the show