Are you looking for a space to rehearse, to offer a workshop, teach a class, or host a meeting? How about a costume, prop, or set piece? Lyric Theatre is committed to working with other area theatres, organizations, and community groups providing rentals at affordable rates.
For Costume and Prop rentals – Call our Office! 802-658-1484
- Space rental, fees & scheduling are negotiated with the Executive Director.
- Rental categories include, but are not limited to: Rehearsals, Meetings, Workshops, or Trainings
- Long-term rentals (1 or more days/week) may be scheduled for a maximum of 8 weeks, renewal is at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- Renting groups must identify a responsible person who will be on-site and available by phone during the rental period who can be contacted with questions.
- Renters must sign Lyric’s “Rental Guidelines & Agreement”
- Rental of space does not include use of other Lyric resources.
- Lyric Theatre sponsored uses take precedence over rental by outside groups.
- To schedule, a group must contact the Lyric Creative Space more than 48 hours before the event to confirm availability and reserve space.
- All activities in the building must end by 10 p.m. and the building must be clear and locked by 10:30 p.m.
- As a part of our mission we want to work collaboratively to share resources with the community and as such may prioritize non-profits, other theatres, or schools in scheduling discussions.
- Lyric reserves the right to not open certain spaces during rehearsals for our MainStage shows.
- All fees are based on a four hour period. If you need a longer amount of time reserved the fees will increase.
- Payment must be made in full before rental for first-time renters or a one-time rental.
- For rentals lasting more than one day Lyric requires half-down before the first day of rental.
- There are keyboards in both the Large Rehearsal Hall and the Tampas Music Room that are covered in the room rental rate.
- There is a sound system that is Bluetooth enabled in the Large Rehearsal Hall.
- There is a wall of mirrors in the Large Rehearsal Hall and in the Small Rehearsal Hall.
- There is a projector screen and a SmartTV in the Conference Room that are included in the room rental rate.
- Chairs and music stands are available by request, otherwise rooms will be empty.
- If Lyric Theatre feels that the rental requires a staff person to be on-site, the cost of the staff time will be paid by the renter.
- If a group is looking to use our warehouse space to build or paint, we are open to creating an agreement but supervision will be necessary by a Lyric staff member or designated volunteer. Staff time will be paid by the renter.
- Lyric is currently not able to offer storage space for projects created in the Lyric Creative Space.
|Large Rehearsal Hall||$50||$35||$10|
|Small Rehearsal Hall||$40||$25||$5|
|Both Rehearsal Halls||$80||$55||$13|
|Tampas Music Room||$30||$15||$10|
|19th Hole Meeting Space||$15||$10||$5|
Prices adopted 2/1/2020
To see the entire rental form click here: Space Rental Agreement