Lyric Theatre Company
7 Green Tree Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403
For more than 45 years, Lyric Theatre Company has been bringing memorable productions to the stage. Over these years our shows have gotten bigger and more spectacular, and our expectations have grown alongside them. But the major discovery that we have made over the course of putting on nearly 100 theatrical productions, is that our most important work exists beyond what you see under the stage lights.
This has never been more true than in the current moment we are facing.
Lyric represents the best of what a community can be, and has become a creative home for many. However our most important role is as a social ballast, and a safe haven in uncertain times like these. We are so proud to be playing a role in helping to keep essential workers safe, and protect our beloved community.
We are so looking forward to getting back to singing, dancing, and telling stories when it is safe to do so, and we will need your support to make sure we are able to do so on the other side of this. Click below to help Lyric Theatre Company weather this storm, and we can’t wait to see you at the theater!
Click HERE to participate in Lyric’s Casting Director Fundraiser! Now through May 14th ONLY!
Lyric’s PR/Development Committee is excited to bring you a special round of Lyric from the Living Room videos with a fun Repertory Roulette twist, where YOU get to help us make it happen. Each performer has provided a song title that they’d like to sing, Lyric has selected a song, and there is an open field for you to enter any song you’d like!
- For $1 per vote, you can cast as many votes as you wish to influence the outcome. You can even get together with your friends and family to “campaign” for the song of your choice.
- Voting will be open until May 14, and then starting the week of May 24 we will release one special video per week with the winning songs.
- Keep an eye on Lyric’s social media pages to keep up with the fun!
- These performances will air on Lyric’s Facebook and YouTube pages in the coming weeks.
- You don’t need to vote in each category.