OUR STORY GOES ON
Lyric Theatre Company isn’t going anywhere. We remain committed to our mission of producing high-quality musicals and offering both members and the public opportunities for learning and growth. We remain committed to keeping our programs affordable, offering educational and theatrical activities, sharing resources, and working cooperatively with schools and other community groups. We will be there on the other side of this.
Our Story Goes On
Our Story Goes On
WHAT STAYS THE SAME
- As of now, we are planning on proceeding with our LyricKids Summer Camps scheduled for this summer at the Lyric Creative Space. If there is a need to change these plans, we will let you know. So, full steam ahead for camp registrations!
WHAT HAS CHANGED
- Our upcoming production of Matilda has been postponed. Stay tuned for information regarding ticket exchanges, refunds, and rescheduled performance dates and details. We are working in conjunction with our many partners and volunteers on a multitude of fronts to get all of the pertinent information out as quickly and accurately as possible. When we solidify logistical details with all parties, we will share them with you. Please understand that we may not have the capacity to answer individual questions at this time, and trust that when we do have the information to share, we will do so proudly and widely.
- The Lyric Creative Space rehearsal studios, meeting spaces, warehouse, costumes, props, and set pieces are not available for rental at this time. If you have an existing rental agreement, and have questions about how to proceed, please call 658-1484.
- Please hold off on donating physical items like costumes or props that you may have been considering donating to Lyric. We are limiting access to our Creative Space during this time, and this is not an essential outing for you to make! We will gladly resume accepting items at a later date.
WHAT YOU CAN YOU DO TO HELP
- If you are able, you can still donate to Lyric Theatre Company, and other cultural institutions that you care about. Arts organizations will be among the hardest hit segment of our economy and cultural life when we emerge from this period. While we will weather this storm, it will not be without significant financial losses.
- Please stay creative. Write songs you would like to sing, choreograph dances you would like to dance, and plan shows you would like to put on when we emerge from this. We will need you and your creativity more than ever when this is over.
Welcome to Lyric Theatre Company
Lyric Theatre Company is honored to have been cast in a new role—helping in the production…
THE SHOW MUST GO ON—In forty-six years of operation, Lyric Theatre Company has never cancelled a…
Tim Maynes – I love when various parts of my life connect – and that will…
It takes a lot more than a stellar cast to make the magic of performing arts…